Springaling Craft Box
Springaling Craft Box
Bounce into spring with our Springaling craft box!
Packed with different craft activities and games for all ages, it's sure to keep you and your mini beasts busy!
Each set is designed and made exclusively by us and includes:
* a set of stickers printed on recycled paper, featuring beautiful hand-drawn animals,
* five colouring sheets with all of our animal friends,
* colour and cut out the adorable animal characters to create a fun playset,
* two origami tulips to make, complete with paper straw 'stem',
* two animal face masks to colour with recycled cotton yarn ties,
* A fun ladybug memory game which can also be used to create number bonds to 10,
* two cards featuring our exclusive bee print with a striking yellow wool roving for you to add,
* Make your nature walks a little more fun with our bingo sheets,
* Pin the tail on the bunny. You'll just need some tac (not included) to help give him a fluffy bottom - no peeking!,
* spring-themed word search, colouring in the border as well,
* colour in the Wailsailing sheet,
* a beautiful cherry blossom wall hanging with our kit which includes tissue paper and recycled cotton yarn,
* a butterfly thaumatrope to colour and make,
* a set of animal and weather-themed stencils,
* shadow puppets featuring our exclusive designs.
We've worked hard to source local or UK made materials and have tried to ensure that everything is as eco-friendly as possible. Items are sent in potato-starch cellophane bags which can be added to your food waste or compost. We've also used jute string in vibrant colours which can either be reused or composted.
Due to ongoing Coronavirus interruptions with our suppliers, we may need to make last minute substitutions for wool roving so these items may be a slightly different colour to those shown.
Here at Beagle HQ we aim to offer clear and honest pricing. The materials are from UK-based companies and in many cases are made from sustainable or recyclable materials. Each kit takes considerable time to put together and we aim to make it as personal as possible. This is reflected in our pricing. We hope you like it and appreciate the work and thought which has gone in to each kit.
We aim to process and dispatch your items as quickly as possible. However, due to Coronavirus, delivery times have been taking longer than we would like with UK delivery of second class taking up to 2 weeks and international deliveries taking between 6-8weeks. We ask you to be patient and if your item hasn't arrived after 2 weeks (UK) or 12 weeks (international) to please contact us and we will do our best to help.
Click the link here to see an unboxing of the Springaling box.