Halloween Craft Box
This is Halloween! Introducing six new adorable characters by redfacedmonkey: Vampire, Ghost, Devil, Witch, Monster and Pumpkin Head as well as their companion cat and bat. Get ready to make Halloween extra special this year with 13 fun and unique crafts and activities.
We've also added a 'sibling' option where additional items can be purchased so the whole family can join in the fun.
Each set is designed and made exclusively by us and includes:
- Seven colouring sheets featuring our adorable characters,
- A set of stickers including all six characters and assorted other Halloween-themed items,
- A Halloween word search,
- Spot the difference between the Witches,
- Help the Witch save her cat from zombies in the maze,
- The Monster, Witch and Devil need to get to their equipment in our line maze,
- Decorate your pumpkin or artwork with our set of four stencils,
- Be ready for Trick or Treating by decorating your Trick or Treat bag using our stencils and stickers,
- Keep the dark at bay with our lantern (battery operated candle not included),
- Colour, cut and make your own coffin to hold your Halloween treats,
- Wrap a mummy decoration with our mummy cut out and raffia then add eyes from the sticker kit,
- Be Trick or Treat ready by decorating our pumpkin mask, with recycled cotton ties,
- Create stories for all the family using our set of shadow puppets. Alternatively, you can use them as bookmarks in your favourite Halloween reads.
We've been contacted by supporters with additional siblings so have created a 'siblings pack' with a full set of colouring sheets, Trick or Treat bag to decorate and a pumpkin face mask which you can order here.
Halloween not your thing? Click the link here to see an unboxing of the Springaling box.
We also have a mini Springaling box available. Click here for all the details.
Don't forget our Secret Agent Box is the perfect gift. Order yours today!
We've worked hard to source local or UK made materials and have tried to ensure that everything is as eco-friendly as possible. Items are sent in potato-starch cellophane bags which can be added to your food waste or compost. We've also used jute string in vibrant colours which can either be reused or composted.
Due to ongoing Coronavirus interruptions with our suppliers, we may need to make last minute substitutions to your kit with items of the same or greater value. We may also need to substitute materials without notice so they may different from the colour shown.
Here at Beagle HQ we aim to offer clear and honest pricing. The materials are from UK-based companies and in many cases are made from sustainable or recyclable materials. Each kit takes considerable time to put together and we aim to make it as personal as possible. This is reflected in our pricing. We hope you like it and appreciate the work and thought which has gone in to each kit.
We aim to ensure our photographs truly reflect our products. Differences in lighting and the device the listing is viewed on can change the colour slightly.
We also aim to process and dispatch your items as quickly as possible and a photo of the Proof of Postage will be emailed to you. However, due to Coronavirus, delivery times have been taking longer than we would like with UK delivery of second class taking up to 2 weeks and international deliveries taking between 6-8weeks. We ask you to be patient and if your item hasn't arrived after 2 weeks (UK) or 12 weeks (international) to please contact us and we will do our best to help.