12 Days of Craftmas 2021 Edition!
Each kit comes with full instructions for each activity and if you have any questions, you can always contact us.
Each set is designed and made exclusively by us and includes:
- two Christmas cards with card Christmas trees, tinsel and a glittery star for the top,
- letter to Father Christmas (includes pre-addressed envelope),
- colouring sheets featuring Father Christmas, Mrs Christmas, Ralf the Elf and Rudolph,
- Christmas word search,
- 7 card bunting flags with silver snowflakes and jute string. Flags come in either green or red card,
- two personalised mini stockings (the kit DOES NOT include a needle or thread),
- four card baubles for your to decorate,
- get Snowy the Snowman winter ready by colouring in his hat and arms, then cutting him out and adding his scarf
- a small lantern (candle not included. As always candles should not be left unattended or within reach or small people or pets),
- a set of Christmas puppets for you to cut out. Alternatively you could use them as bookmarks for your favourite Christmas read,
- paint or colour in your clay snowflake,
- two gift bags for you to decorate using our exclusive stickers,
- The kit is delivered to your door in a letterbox-sized box, wrapped in brown paper. Also included is one of our exclusive badges featuring Santa!
We've worked hard to source local or UK made materials and have tried to ensure that everything is as eco-friendly as possible. Items are sent in potato-starch cellophane bags which can be added to your food waste or compost. We've also used jute string in vibrant colours which can either be reused or composted. Our tinsel and the glittery card cannot currently be recycled but are durable enough that you can remove them and reuse in other craft projects.
Due to ongoing Coronavirus interruptions with our suppliers, we may need to make last minute substitutions for yarn or fabric so items may be a slightly different colour to those shown.
Here at Beagle HQ we aim to offer clear and honest pricing. The materials are from UK-based companies and in many cases are made from sustainable or recyclable materials. Each kit takes considerable time to put together and we aim to make it as personal as possible. This is reflected in our pricing. We hope you like it and appreciate the work and thought which has gone in to each kit.
We aim to process and dispatch your items as quickly as possible. However, due to Coronavirus, delivery times have been taking longer than we would like with UK delivery of second class taking up to 2 weeks and international deliveries taking between 6-8weeks. We ask you to be patient and if your item hasn't arrived after 2 weeks (UK) or 12 weeks (international) to please contact us and we will do our best to help.