Hello Agents! Silver Puffin here at Beagle HQ.
Today we’d like to show you how to make your straw topper. Lots of agents meet in cafes and you need to keep your drink safe so what better way than with our Agent Duck topper!
These are really fun to make and very easy.
To make your topper, you’ll need some glue or double-sided tape.
- Your straw topper includes one card duck, and orange or yellow beak, a mask and some googly eyes. Lay out your materials.
- Carefully glue or tape along the top and bottom of the mask. You need to be careful not to glue the small rectangle (marked with XXX in our photo) in the middle, because this is where the straw will go through.
- Add your eyes to the mask. Depending on where you place them on the mask, gives your agent character so move them around and have fun!
- Carefully glue or tape the beak onto the topper.
- Turn your topper around and thread your straw through the slits in the back of the topper.
- If you want to, you can use some of your stickers to give your straw topper a disguise!
- Enjoy your drink, safe in the knowledge it’s protected by one of the best agents around (that’s you!)
Make sure you tag us in any photos as we always love seeing your makes.
Also, be sure to pop back during the February half-term as we’ll be posting a special coded message each day for your Secret Agent to decode.