Happy Valentine’s Day. Hope you’re feeling suitably romantic and are spoiling your loved ones.
With the UK in its third lockdown, our celebrations will be fairly quiet, but will feature lots of fun Disney treats! I’ve been enjoying working on some special orders which is always exciting and a fun challenge. I especially liked making this Flamingo card as trying to get the shapes just right was tricky and it took multiple attempts to get the curve of their necks the same.
Like a lot of people, we’ve been using Zoom a lot to keep in contact with friends. One thing we’ve been doing with our Disney-loving friends is a Disney-themed quiz. It can get quite competitive but at the same time, we’re really bad at keeping scores so at the end, we’re all winners! This weeks Disney theme was obviously a bit romantic so I thought I’d share our quiz questions so you can play along at home with your loved ones while enjoying a relaxing Valentine’s Day. I’ve put all the answers at the bottom so no peeking! Let me know in the comments if your Mickey-rific or as bad as Maleficent.
Disney Valentine’s Quiz!
- We’ll start with an easy one. Who’s Mickey’s girlfriend?
- What type of animal is Goofy’s girlfriend?
- What is the name of the restaurant Tramp takes Lady to for pasta?
- What colour is Stitch’s girlfriend, Angel?
- Where does Mulan meet Li Shang in the animated movie?
- Which couple’s first meeting involved a frying pan?
- What’s Wall-E’s girlfriend, Eve, looking for?
- What does Tiana say is the quickest way to a man’s heart?
- Where does the Prince meet Snow White for the first time?
- Where does Tiana marry Prince Naveen?
- What did Hercules give up to be with Megaera?
- Which Prince and Princess had an arranged marriage?
- What’s Mr Frederickson’s wife called? Bonus if you can name her profession.
- What’s Celia’s nickname for Mike Wazowski?
Ok, time to tally up those answers!
Answers (No peeking!)
- Minnie Mouse
- Clarabelle is a cow
- Angel is pink
- Mulan meets Li Shang in the training camp. Safe to say, it’s NOT love at first sight!
- Rapunzel hits Flynn Rider with a frying pan. Who know?
- Eve is looking for signs of life, and Wall-E gives her a plant! (Also, how cute is this Disney pin?
- Tiana says ‘A little word of advice me mama always said, ‘the quickest way to a man’s heart is through his stomach!’
- They get married as frogs in the bayou
- Herc gives up his immortality to be with Meg
- Prince Philip’s and Princess Aurora’s fathers arrange their marriage when Aurora is born
- Ellie. She works in the bird house in the zoo.
- Celia calls Mike ‘Googly-Bear’ and he calls her Snoopie-Poo.
How did you do? Are you a loved-up Googly-Bear or are you crying into your Mickey Dole Whip? Let me know in the comments below!
Don’t forget to check out my Shop to make sure you have all your essentials. From Mouse ears, to character key rings and small bags to carry those essentials, I’ve got you covered. Can’t see what you’re looking for? Send me a message and I can help! I’m always up for a new challenge.