It’s day seven of our 12 Days of Craftmas!
So far we’ve written our letters to Santa, made our pom pom garland, decorated our Christmas cards, cut and stuck our paper chains, made sure Rudolph could be heard by adding his Christmas bell and made a tassel for our Christmas star.
Today we’ve had a little visitor to our house. This adorable puppy is just 11 weeks old. He kept us busy with lots of playing, chewing (you can see where he had pulled the black lining from the sofa) and generally causing chaos. We had forgotten how much work a puppy is! Luckily, this little guy is in the very capable and loving hands of one of our neighbours but it did remind us that puppies, or any live animal, do NOT make a good present during this holiday season. Please, please don’t gift animals for Christmas as they’re a huge commitment and a lot of work.
Anyway, thanks to our little visitor, I didn’t get much time for crafting and I needed a quiet up of tea once he’d gone. So, I thought we’d decorate our baubles today.
For today’s craft you’ll need something to colour your baubles in with such as crayons or pencils. Check out my video on Instagram for a video guide. If you can’t access the video, check out the instructions below.
- Carefully remove the cotton yarn holding your baubles together.
- Decorate your baubles using crayons, pencils or paint (or leave blank if you fancy a monochrome Christmas!)
- Thread one piece of cotton yarn through the hole at the top and tie a knot.
- When you’re finished, gently hang your bauble on your Christmas tree.
- Take a photo and make sure you use the hashtag #12daysofcraftmas so I can see your makes!
12 Days of Craftmas boxes
It’s not too late to buy your 12 Days of Craftmas kit. Simply order via Etsy or direct from Beagle HQ and we’ll aim to ship it to you ASAP. Please note, our last shipping date is 16th December and due to ongoing Coronavirus issues, the post office is slightly slower than we’d like at the moment so allow extra time for your delivery to arrive.