It’s day three of our 12 Days of Craftmas!
In your kits, you’ll find two sheets of paper chains, featuring the gorgeous design of Ralf the Elf and Rudolph by @Matt.ClarkHellery.
For today’s craft, you’ll need some scissors (ask a grown up if you need to!) and something to colour in your paper chains such as crayons or pencils. Check out my video on Instagram for a video guide – watch out, I had a special visitor today! If you can’t access the video, check out the instructions below.
- Colour in your paper chains using whatever colours you like.
- Carefully cut along the guidelines to create the paper stripes.
- Using stick glue (it dries quicker), dab some glue on one end of the paper stripe. Create a circle by attaching the other end.
- Take another paper stripe (you can choose a different design or keep them all the same). Thread it through your first circle, then dab glue on one end and create another circle in the same way as before.
- Continue threading your paper stripes through, making your chain.
- When you’re finished, gently hang your paper chain around your Christmas tree or wherever!
- Take a photo and make sure you use the hashtag #12daysofcraftmas so I can see your makes!
12 Days of Craftmas boxes
It’s not too late to buy your 12 Days of Craftmas kit. Simply order via Etsy or direct from Beagle HQ and we’ll aim to ship it to you ASAP. Please note, our last shipping date is 16th December and due to ongoing Coronavirus issues, the post office is slightly slower than we’d like at the moment so allow extra time for your delivery to arrive.