It’s the last day of our 12 Days of Craftmas!
So far we’ve written our letters to Santa, made our pom pom garland, decorated our Christmas cards, cut and stuck our paper chains, made sure Rudolph could be heard by adding his Christmas bell and made a tassel for our Christmas star and coloured in our baubles, decorated our mini Christmas trees, sewn our stockings and designed some beautiful gift bags, and carefully coloured in our Christmas-themed colouring sheets! Phew! What a lot of fun we’ve had!
Our final craft is something we quite enjoy here at Beagle HQ – taking our Christmas photo! I recently found a cheesy photo Hubby and I had taken before we had the Lamb and the Pup and now it’s become an annual tradition.
In your kits, you’ll also have a set of our gorgeous Christmas themed frame designed by @Matt.ClarkHellery and a backing board.
For today’s craft you’ll need pencils, crayons, paints or whatever you’d like to colour your frame. Check out the instructions below.
- Carefully remove frame and backing board from the cellophane bag. Remember these bags are made from potato starch so pop it in your food caddy or compost.
- Colour in your frame using pencils, crayons or paints.
- Take your Christmas photo – will you go for a cheesy look or a more sensible shot? Don’t forget to take into account the shape of the frame so avoid too much around the edges or it will be cut off. Print it off.
- Stick your photo to the backing board, then apply a little glue to the edges of your frame. Carefully stick your frame into place.
- Decide where to display your photo (or who to gift it to) and send me a photo because I’d love to see them.
- Take a photo and make sure you use the hashtag #12daysofcraftmas so I can see your makes!
12 Days of Craftmas boxes
It’s not too late to buy your 12 Days of Craftmas kit. Simply order via Etsy or direct from Beagle HQ and we’ll aim to ship it to you ASAP. Please note, our last shipping date is 16th December and due to ongoing Coronavirus issues, the post office is slightly slower than we’d like at the moment so allow extra time for your delivery to arrive.